Save costs by updating your distributed Workforce via Work Chat bot
BaoViet Life’s dozen of thousands of insurance consultants are distributed across Vietnam. Some are physically remote from any office which makes ongoing communication very challenging. Before Workplace, Baoviet Life was sending thousands of SMS messages a day to its consultants across the country to provide updates mainly around product changes & training courses. Now, thanks to a “broadcast” bot which they’ve built and deployed in Workchat, the daily use of SMS messages has been significantly reduced.
- Ability to customize Workchat bot message to individual staff members
- Bot messages, as appose to SMS messages, can also include direct Workplace links to related content (e.g. new video training content published on Workplace)
Do it in your organization in three easy steps:
- Identify and prioritise the workflow(s) you want to automate using Workplace Chat bots, e.g., leave application through chat bot
- Align technical resources (who have experience in working with APIs) either in-house or from a third party, create a time bound launch plan, and program manage it to launch [Technical documentation on bots here]
- Create an exciting communication plan to announce the launch of bots and share how to interact with them
About Baoviet Life
Baoviet Life Corporation (BVL) is the oldest and one of the leading life insurance company in Vietnam. Up to 2018, BVL is employing nearly 2,000 staffs and more than 170,000 agents. In addition, BVL is also the largest life insurer with the strongest network in the market with 75 member companies and over 350 transaction offices, spread over 63 provinces of Vietnam. Products are diverse with nearly 50 types of all kinds.