Create video content for external and internal customers with Zoom integration
Generation Digital’s mission is to ‘transform the way business is done by helping organisations adopt new ways of working through cultural and technological changes’. It has adopted a digital workplace to give their employees the versatility they need to succeed in the modern environment and this means that their employees are often not in the same physical space.
Generation Digital was using a few different communication channels on a day-to-day basis; switching between email, chat platforms and video conferencing to communicate and collaborate. Most of the teams work remotely, so it needed a sophisticated solution and process in place to ensure everyone has a voice regardless of location or job function. It therefore looked to Workplace to create a centralised platform for collaboration and messaging, and also implemented Zoom for video conferencing and webinars.
It uses Zoom and Workplace to create the following video content:
- Content marketing campaigns – Webinars are a great way to create educational content for prospects and customers, so Generation Digital’s marketing team uses Zoom to communicate externally. It has seen a great return in using webinars to generate leads, so the team now runs them every month. In addition, they live-stream each webinar into a ‘webinars’ Workplace group to enable employees to stay updated with the company’s strategy and also allow them to provide feedback on the webinars.
- HR resources – The HR team uses Zoom’s webinar add-on to create a library of content for personal development, employee training, policy updates and new starters/on-boarding. These video content are then posted into a relevant Workplace group so it can be easily found.
- Meetings’ live-streaming – The sales and customer success teams live-stream important meetings from Zoom directly into Workplace. This is useful for logging key discussions since the videos can be re-watched on Workplace any time.
Benefits / Impact of Workplace
- Content creation for internal resources such as training webinars has increased by 400% compared to the previous year
- Faster time-to-market marketing campaigns (by 8 hours)
- Increased employee engagement with over 90% weekly active users and 80% weekly mobile users on Workplace
“Implementing Workplace and Zoom has dramatically improved collaboration across the company. Our processes are more streamlined, and it genuinely feels like everyone is now culturally aligned and working towards the same goal.” Jack Walden, Digital Marketing Manager
Do it in your organisation in 3 easy steps:
- Install the Zoom chatbot from Workplace’s integration directory. Instructions and use cases can be found here.
- Live stream meetings and webinars from Zoom directly into a Workplace group or newsfeed. Integration instructions can be found here.
- Watch Generation Digital’s webinar on Designing an Agile Employee Experience with Workplace and Zoom to learn how to utilise both complimentary platforms
About Generation Digital:
Generation Digital is a digital transformation consultancy. It believes that people with the right tools can achieve great things.
Generation Digital works in partnership with the world’s leading technology companies, like Workplace and Zoom to deliver expert consultation, design, supply, setup, integration, change management and training in the areas of Workplace Technology and Cloud Services.
You can find out more about Generation Digital here.