Celebrate Birthdays and Work Anniversaries through a Wish Bot
While rewards and recognition play a big role in employee engagement, Kwench believes that greeting employees on important life occasions such as birthdays and work anniversaries goes a long way.
They created a ‘Wish’ Bot to automatically send personalised greetings to employees on important occasions. Their HR uses a simple, user friendly template to upload date-of-birth and date-of-joining of all employees to set it up.
The Wish Bot allows them to
- Remind managers: Let managers know in advance about their team members’ upcoming occasions
- Schedule & customise messages: Configure custom messages and e-cards for each occasion
- Send e-cards: Make posts visually attractive by automatically adding e-cards to each post
- Celebrate occasions: Greet employees on important occasions such as birthdays, company anniversaries, long service anniversaries, etc.
- Improves employee experience and adds to the positive dynamics in the team/organisation
- Advance auto reminder to managers helps them plan celebrations
- Colleagues across locations/functions can view, react and comment on posts made by the Wish bot wishing people
How to do it in your organisation in three simple steps
- Visit https://bots.kwench.com to sign up
- Create an exciting communication plan to announce the launch of this bot and a simple how-to video showing employees how to interact with it
- Set up a weekly review cadence for the first six weeks (and monthly thereafter) to assess the performance and decide next steps to realise more value out of it
Kwench is one of the product partners of Workplace. As on Feb 2018, they’re serving 100+ clients in 21+ countries with 200+ bot installations addressing simple to complex use cases like peer-to-peer recognition, award nominations and redemptions, ticketing systems, idea life cycle management, engagement surveys, learning and development etc.
Kwench is an ISO27001 certified, SOC2 and EUGDPR ready employee engagement platform provider serving 1000+ companies, million employees in 60+ countries since 2008 through its social, mobile, gamification, and analytics driven platforms that address various dimensions of employee engagement including learning, recognition and rewards, wellness, collaboration and communication.
More about the company here.