Automate HR and IT services with HelpDesk Bot
At Kwench, addressing employee issues and resolving them involved a series of steps. Right from knowing and remembering the email addresses of the functional mailbox, be it IT, HR or Finance, to even knowing who in the help desk team was addressing the issue and what is the TAT (if any) for issue resolution.
And then came the Helpdesk Bot – A simple and effective ticket management system on Workplace. This bot eliminates the need for costly investments in SaaS tools for managing internal service desks.
Employees now raise tickets to relevant desks. Issues are posted in the workplace groups of relevant desks tagging the relevant desk owner (or assigned to an agent). Agent resolve the ticket assigned to them and update the status so that employees get notified by a Workplace Chat ping and the ticket is closed.
The key features of the Helpdesk Bot include
- Desks, Issue Types, Owners, Agents: It allows the admin to setup a desk for generating new issues and allocate one or more owners for each desk. Further, allows an issue received to be assigned to a specific agent for resolution.
- TAT & Ticket Assignment: Admins can setup TAT for each issue type within a desk. Bot auto assigns ticket to an agent on a round-robin basis. Admins can override assignment rule into a manual mode.
- Nudge & Escalation Matrix: Admins can setup reminders for ticket closure and also escalation matrix when the TAT is breached
- Analytics: Allows admins to view analytics and leaderboards like resolution time of created issues, top agents, monthly usage, top desk, etc.
- Reduction in the quantum of emails within the organisation for issue resolution
- Improvement in % issue resolution within TAT
- Elimination of follow up emails from disgruntled employees
How to do it in your organisation in three simple steps
- Visit https://bots.kwench.com to sign up
- Create an exciting communication plan to announce the launch of this bot and a simple how-to video showing employees how to interact with it
- Set up a weekly review cadence for the first six weeks (and monthly thereafter) to assess the performance and decide next steps to realise more value out of it
Kwench is one of the product partners of Workplace. As on Feb 2018, they’re serving 100+ clients in 21+ countries with 200+ bot installations addressing simple to complex use cases like peer-to-peer recognition, award nominations and redemptions, ticketing systems, idea life cycle management, engagement surveys, learning and development etc.
Kwench is an ISO27001 certified, SOC2 and EUGDPR ready employee engagement platform provider serving 1000+ companies, million employees in 60+ countries since 2008 through its social, mobile, gamification, and analytics driven platforms that address various dimensions of employee engagement including learning, recognition and rewards, wellness, collaboration and communication.
More about the company here.