Access relevant content in real time using bots
UST Global creates hundreds of content packages everyday and stores them in various systems. Consolidating everything, staying up to date with the latest content, and finding the most relevant content securely is important.
They deployed a Workplace chatbot “USTPedia” to assist employees find the right content with minimal inputs. It ensures availability of information on UST global capabilities and innovation on real time basis. The requirement could be for an elevator pitch for a prospective client or for writing a proposal document. USTPedia assists the user by providing the information at their finger tips.
Key features of USTPedia:
- Company capabilities: The AI powered bot skims through the complete data warehouse to find the most recent and accurate information being searched so that the employees do not have to go through tons of material to find the right information. A few natural language inputs from the user lead them directly to the most accurate information
- Provide Templates: The bot automatically reviews various UST global templates and based on the user input provides the most relevant and updated template. Centralisation of content storage and distribution ensures all deliverables are consistent.
- Proposal creation: Utilising preloaded templates, USTpedia walks the user through creation of a proposal. The Bot is integrated with UST Global backend systems which provide related information that add value to the proposal. Reference logos, opportunities, sales collaterals, technology capability, and innovative products are few of the suggestions the bot provides to the user.
- Central content repository
- 24 X 7 availability
- Considerably reduced content creation lead time
- Output relevant to user needs
- Accuracy of data
- Consistency of deliverables
How to do it in your organisation in three simple steps
- Design the process workflows to be automated
- Align technical resources (who have experience in working with APIs) either in-house or from a third party to integrate backend systems and data repositories with your Workplace (Technical documentation here)
- Create a time bound launch plan, and program manage it to launch. Create an exciting communication plan to announce the launch of this bot and a simple how-to video showing how to interact with it
About UST Global
UST Global is a multinational provider of Digital, IT services and solutions, headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, United States. They have 18000 employees solving significant, next-generation, technology problems for Fortune 500 companies all over the world. UST has been using Workplace for various corporate communications, resource management, discussions, learning programs, operations activities, employee query resolution, and several other processes in addition to content management.
More about the company here.